Timeline of historical events.
This page details events which characters have made reference to, fictional or otherwise, in the Young Dracula universe.
- 1554 - Lady Jane Grey was beheaded at the Tower of London. Her blood was used to fill one of the Blood Bottles in Count Dracula's cellar (date from the BBC).
- c.1712 - Malik Vaccaria (son of Elizabetta Vaccaria) was born.
- c.1755 - Count Dracula saw of the great warlock attack (mentioned in "Whatever It Takes").
- c.1761 - Magda Westenra (daughter of Atilla and Krone Westenra) was born (age from "Faustian Slip").
- c.1813 - The Magister Maleficorum was stolen by Count Dracula (200 years was the timespan given by the Count in "The Enemy Within")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.