|Series 03, Episode 09|
|Air Date||28th November 2011|
|Writer||Gary Lawson & John Phelps|
Therapy is the ninth episode of Series 3. It aired on November 28th, 2011
Ingrid, having hit rock bottom, finds herself sitting with a therapist who makes her dig into her past. She finds meaning in the world. Meanwhile, Erin finds herself face to face with the Praedictum Impaver.
Since Vlad almost roasted her, Ingrid has hit rock bottom. She takes Miss McCauley's advice and goes to therapy. So, she finds herself sitting with a therapist who makes her dig into her past. Joan the therapist makes her look back at her history in Stokely, and of Will. The session works, she finds meaning in the world, and Ingrid pretends that she is a loving, caring sister and daughter. Vlad is still missing, and the Count and Bertrand bicker over whose fault it is. Erin, no longer feeling comfortable with Vlad gone, leaves. She finds Ryan who desperately persuades her to go back and find a cure. Erin returns finds herself face to face with the Praedictum Impaver and while looking in it, scratches herself and the blood reveals words on the page.
- The psychologist's name Dr. Joan Seward is a reference to Dr. John Seward, the keeper of the Asylum in Bram Stoker's original novel.
- Ingrid Dracula - Clare Thomas
- Count Dracula - Keith-Lee Castle
- Joan Seward -Thusitha Jayasundera (only appearance)
- Renfield - Simon Ludders
- Erin Noble - Sydney Rae White
- Bertrand - Cesare Taurasi
- Wolfie - Lorenzo Rodriguez
- Ryan - Tom Gibbons
- Robin Branaugh - Craig Roberts
- Chloe Branaugh - Lucy Borja-Edwards
- Ian Branaugh - Ben McGregor
- Paul Branaugh - Luke Bridgeman
- Elizabeth Branaugh - Beth Robert
- Graham Branaugh - Aneirin Hughes
- Zoltan - Andy Bradshaw
- Jonathan Van Helsing - Terry Haywood
- Ryan may have been feeding off breathers, as suggested by the splash of blood on a rock in the graveyard scene.
- There are no clues to say where Vlad is.