|Other Associations:||Vampire High Council|
Execution is the carrying out of a sentence of death on a condemned person. Many methods of execution are still used in the vampire world. It is normally the Vampire High Council that carries them out.
Crimes punishable by deathEdit
- Fraternising with breathers and slayers
- Attending or hosting an unsanctioned Carpathian Feast
- Having a baby with a breather
- Being the child of a criminal
- Execution by sunlight
- Ritual staking
- Sun chamber
- Killed in a fight chamber
- If either the bride or groom breaks off the engagement after a Blood Tea Ceremony, the other clan is honour bound to hunt them down and kill them. This may also be considered an execution, although it is not the Vampire High Council that carries it out.
- Count Dracula mentioned that the sentence for having a baby with a breather was to be 'banished to a cosmic prison dimension swirling in a sunlit space for eternity'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.